Pages

Crazy About Lipstick Tag

24.5.14



Here I answer all the questions from the infamous lipstick tag! Enjoy.



1. How many lipsticks do you own?
I have in total 89 lip products which includes balms, glosses and liners. However out of those only (yes, only) 53 of those are lipsticks.

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
I'm going to assume lip smackers and the small purple/blue coloured "lipsticks" we received as kids don't count here. I remember buying my first lipstick back when I was 15 and I absolutely have no idea what it was or where it is, but lets be honest here - I probably smudged the hell out of it all over my lips and never saw it again!
The oldest one in my collection however is the beautiful (ly ruined) L'oreal Paris Color Riche in Sensual Rose, 379.

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
Ahhhhhh, this is a hard one!! I have a pretty even amount from every brand and I love them all equally. BUT, i'm going to say Revlon because I am a huge (HUGE) sucker for their balm/colour sticks.. had to collect them all

4. What is your most worn lipstick?
It would have to be one of Revlons Lip Butters in Sugar Plum!

5. What was the last lipstick you bought?
I bought 5 in the same go, 4 of which were Revlons Matte Balms, and the other was Maybelline's Bold Matte in MAT4 which is a warm red.

6. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
This might be shocking, but I don't have any except my vaseline. I only have one bag that I use for work and I really don't think it's suitable to wear lipstick where I work, so vaseline it is! By saying that I do however have 3 lying around in my car

7. What is your favourite red lip colour?
It can't be anything else besides red velvet or suede-berry by lime crime!

8. What is your favourite finish?
If you haven't realized already, I am a huge sucker for matte. (although my lips are probably not the most ideal for that). I love the look of a really glossy finish but all it does for me is make my hair stick to my lips.

9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I purchased this acrylic drawer from Reject Shop, and also store the rest in these lipstick holders I bought off ebay.

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
Can I just generalise it and say all the ones that are out of my budgets? *creyz*

I will eventually get around to doing swatches/ reviews for some of my favourite lippies so please look forward to that!
Until my next post,



No comments :

Post a Comment