Pages

Monthly Favourites: May

5.6.14

I'll be discussing my favourites for may in this post! Enjoy



(I know it's now 4 days into June but i've been so busy and this would be my first favourites post and  I couldn't miss it *_* so please forgive me!!!)




Of course I have to start this post with a lip product. The favourite this month was Revlon's Matte Balm in shade 215 Shameless. I think this is my first real purple and i'm absolutely in love with it! It comes out as a dark purple so it's not too overwhelming, in photos however it comes out a bit britgher when the flash is on. The product is good in itself - the colour pay-off is good and it doesn't make my lips dry, keeps them hydrated and the colour lasts for ages. This shade is definitely going to be one of my go to's for Winter because it's a dark colour but it's a little cheeky.




Next is Maybellines Instant Age Rewind concealer in Light Pale. After hearing this in nearly all of Promise Phan's  videos I finally got around to purchasing it. Before this one I purchased the highlighting shade, which wasn't working as good as I hoped. I just decided to give it another go and was tossing up between the light pale and the medium shade, I figured i'd just take the risk and go with the lighter colour - and it suits me perfectly! It's meant for under eye circles but I don't really have any so I just use it to brighter up the under eye and cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, the forehead and the cupids bow.



My final product is one that i've had for nearly 3 years and I've never once used it (received as a gift) until recently. I have this problem with my skin that no matter how much moisturiser I use before applying my foundation, the little dry patches on my face always shine through and I absolutely hate it. I was always hesitant to try this product because I was scared it was going to break me out. I have very sensitive skin and even though it's a good brand, I was still really scared.

Anyway the product is Clinque's Moisture Surge. It's 100% fragrance free and is an extended thirst relief. As I mentioned I received this as a gift along with a lot of other Clinique goodies, so this is the sample (?) size, i'm guessing. When this runs out i'll definitely be getting another one as Winter is coming and I don't want my skin to dry out more than it already has.


I wanted to add my favourite experience/day of May on here because I seriously could not leave this one out. It is of courseeeeee B.A.P's Live on Earth Tour! (tried to find the ticket but I couldn't for the life of me) (sad that this is the ONLY decent picture I could get)

It was on May 8th and was held at Melbourne's Festival Hall (where they also held CN Blue's concert) It's so rare that a kpop group comes down so of course I HAVE to go, whether they're my bias or not. I wasn't standing that far away from the front but I got shit all photos because there was a no photo policy on. Which is soo stupid and unfair in my opinion. Maybe i'll do a separate post about all the Kpop concerts i've been to so far because I don't want to go into too much detail here.
I'll just say the first half of the concert I was just in shock that I was actually looking at BAP And they were actually singing and performing in front of me, the second half I was loving life but shortly after I realised the concert was coming to an end.

My favourite song of the month was also B.A.P - 1004 (Angel). OF COURSE, because I had to hype myself up for the concert and when it was over, I had to give myself closure :'(

But that's all my favourites for the month of May! I hope you enjoyed this post- tried to keep it short but detailed (lemme know if that worked) That's all for now so i'll see you in my next post!

Until then,

No comments :

Post a Comment