Pages

K-Pop Tag

13.6.14




This is my first kpop related post so to get this kicked off I'm starting with a generic Kpop tag! Hope you guys have as much fun reading this as I did writing it.


1. Who was the first Korean band/singer you listened to?
This would be SE7EN and the song was Passion!
It's so ironic because my sister actually hates kpop/ my obsession with kpop, yet she played a hand in getting me into it. Long story short, she told me watch this video which her friend uploaded on her Bebo page (bebo right? shows how long ago this was!) annnnddd my love affair started from there on.



2. Who's your favourite Korean Band?
Well i'm a VIP soooo of course it has to be....B I G B A N G!!!!!!! I've always supported bb and will always continue to support them no matter what type of songs they bring out and who does/doesnt debut. And i'll be forever waiting for the day that YG brings them down under!!


3. Name six other bands you like:
B.A.P, 2PM, INFINITE, JAY PARK, U-KISS, B2ST
That was in no particular order and yes jay isn't a band but how could I not add him there?? And i'm sorry they're all male groups BUT I am a girl and I can't stop myself from fan-girling over hot toned six-packed bodies. (Don't lie, I know you do it too!)

4. Are you a fangirl/boy?
Hahah as I just stated I am a VERY very proud fangirl. FANGIRLING FOR LYFF

5. If yes, of who?
Ummmmm is there a limit because I'm just gonna name everyone??? Okay I'll pick my top 5 otherwise we will be here forever and I know this is a "KPOP" tag but I'm including actors in this one. In no particular order:
KIM WOO BIN!!!!! TOP!!!!!!!!!! GD, YONG GUK, DUJUN AND DONGWOON!!!!


6. Who's the most recent Korean band you've heard?
I ammm going to say EXO? I know they debuted quite a while ago and I did follow their debut so I don't think this counts but out of everyone I listen to they're the only group that's the newest. (Just an FYI i'm obsessed with Overdosed right now. Soooooo good)

7. Do you learn the dances?
Okay so in the past I tried to learn the choreo to some of Wonder Girls' songs, I think Hyuna's bubble pop and possibly an SNSD song but I can not for the life of me dance. At all. It makes me so sad because who doesn't wanna spend a friday night standing in front of the mirror dancing and trying to follow the MV? 
Or is that just me.......

8. Do you like Super Junior?
Uhhhh, hells yeah! I don't know anyone who doesn't like suju. (Well, lets be honest here I don't even know people that like kpop in general) The first song and MV I watched was U. And I just remember seeing Heechul and continually asking myself whether he was a girl or boy, and why there was a girl in a boy group? (I KNOW, Kpop noob right hurrrr)


9. Whats your favourite Super Junior song?
It would have to be It's You. Love the song, the MV and the choreo... Like hello those hip thrusts!!!!

10. Do you like hip-hop groups or non hip-hop groups?
I actually don't have a preference. Most groups I listen to venture out into different genres anyway, and hello jay park??? Who says no to whatever song he's putting out

11. Whats the first korean song you heard?
I said this in question one but it was SE7EN - Passion. (Just in case you missed that :P)


12. Whats the last song you heard?
Well i'm currently listening to Infinite - Follow Me

13. Have you been to any Korean concerts?
I am so sad that I missed the Kpop Fest in 2011 (SO SO SHATTERED) But I have been lucky enough to see Jay Park, CN Blue and B.A.P

14. What would you do if you saw any Korean idol walking down your street in your town?
Well in a perfect world I would probably run up to them and ask for a photo and maybe an autograph? And maybe a couple more pictures, also ask if they wanna come to my house for some "coffee"
But lets be honest here, firstly I would of course have to pinch myself because I'd probably think i'm dreaming. When I realise it's not a dream i'd probably just not be able to move and stand in front of them for forever until they walk past, and then I'll slowly start crying to myself because I missed a good opportunity.

15. Which K- Idol are you most in love/lust with?
T.O.P babbyyyyyy. I mean just look at him, he actually is the definition of a perfect male. That face, that body (even though no ones seen it, we know its there ladies!!) And he is just UGH I cannot explain. 


16. Which three idols would you love to meet in person? (Dead or Alive)
I actually met Jay Park when he came out for his concert. I was soo shy I couldn't look him in the eye, just handed him my gift and we took a picture. (regretssssss)
But, I would love to meet anyone from Big Bang and errr yeah thats it.

17. Which three Korean songs do you constantly repeat?
Well right now I can't stop playing Taeyang - Eyes, nose, lips
But my most played top 3 are:
Teen Top - To You
Ailee - Heaven
BTOB - WOW

18. What is your favourite Kpop related dream?
Well i'm not gonna say my favourite because I gotta keep this PG. But my second favourite would be when I was backstage at Music Bank and was hanging with Big Bang, Beast and all the other artists!

19. How many Korean MP3's do you have?
Atm I have 934 Kpop songs. I made a playlist for them in iTunes so i'm not sure whether this is an accurate number but does it really matter?!

That was all the questions. I did leave quite a few out because there was just soo many and I didn't want this post to be longer than it already was. I hope you still enjoyed this though and I will see you in my next post!

Until then,







No comments :

Post a Comment