Pages

Bella Box: American Beauty (July 2014)

28.7.14


Hey guys! At the start of July I decided to subscribe to Bella Box, I received this in the mail last week and have decided to give a little review! Enjoy




So for everyone who doesn't know what Bella Box is, it's pretty much just a box thats full of 5+ beauty and lifestyle products. It's $15 a month and you can cancel any time! From my understanding they have different themes each month, and each subscriber gets a box filled with different things (correct me if I'm wrong)

So July's theme was American Beauty and these are the items I received:



Designer Brands Paw Paw Plus Hand Cream
Chapstick Collection 1
Designer Brands Lip Butter
Nicole by O.P.I
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius
Mary Kay Botanical Effects Mask

I don't know about you but the only things i'd consider "American" is the Anastasia Lash Genius and Mary Kay mask, maybe the O.P.I nail polish but I could easily purchase that in stores here. I honestly have no idea why they put Designer Brands in this, when it's an AUSTRALIAN brand that is cheap and low quality, and that Americans probably have never heard of.

If you can't tell, I'm so disappointed in the July box. Either my expectations were too high or their understanding of "American Beauty" are whack. Either way, not happy jan!

You can cancel the subscription any time and as this was my fist box, i'll be waiting for August's one to see whether they can redeem themselves.

The good thing about these boxes is that you'd come across a single product that's worth the whole $15 itself. Thats why I chose to receive these boxes, it really is a great way to discover and try out new products, and unfortunately I just had to get a bad box for my first one.

I've also ordered a box of MEMEBOX, which is basically the same thing but the products are all from Korea. That post should be up in the middle of August so please look out for that!

Until then,


No comments :

Post a Comment