Pages

Review: NYX Baked Blush

2.4.15



I bought these NYX Baked Blushes a while back but figured it was time to do a review on them. Keep reading to find out my thoughts :)



Price: $7

Claims:
NYX claims that this product can not only be used as a blush but also as a bronzer and/or illuminator, with the unique formula allowing you to use it dry - or for more of an intense look - wet. It's highly pigmented, light weight and blends easily due to the silky-smooth texture.

Let's start off with the first colour

08 IGNITE:

This colour is somewhere in between an orange, coral and peach. It carries a lot of shimmer in the pan and it is noticeable but it doesn't make you look like Edward Cullen. It's a very muted shimmer once applied and because of that it can also pass as a nice highlighter (if you like orange highlights)



09 JOURNEY:

As you can see in the swatches Journey is not as pigmented as Ignite, hardly noticeable when next to each other. However, this would be a good choice if you're going for a natural make-up look. Journey doesn't have as much shimmer, and because it's very sheer it can pass off as a matte shade.

I wouldn't necessarily use any of these colours as a bronzer or illuminator, but I've seen some of the other colours and one or two could probably pass as an illuminator. It lives up to the claims of being light weight and silky smooth, I've yet to try it wet but if I end up doing that soon I'll update this post.

Overall, I'd recommend everyone to purchase this. There's a decent amount of shades so no doubt you'll find the perfect one for you

Hope this has been informative and I hope to see you in the next post!

Until then,




No comments :

Post a Comment