Pages

Favourites: Drugstore Bronzers

1.4.15



Hi guys!! I know its been so long since i've written a post but I decided to bring it back with my favourite drugstore bronzers



Featured is:
The Body Shop - Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in Medium Matte
Rimmel London - Sun Shimmer Bronzing Powder in Medium Matte
NYC - Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny


Rimmel London
Sun Shimmer Bronzer: Medium Matte
Retail Price: $15.95 (Priceline)


Before you say it, yes I know the packaging on this is not the best! It's so old they've actually got a new packaging.
The name "sun shimmer" pretty much sums up what you would expect from this bronzer. Even though the colour is medium matte - I still find this to give off a lot of shimmer. This shade is more on the orange side so I only use this in the summer when I'm a little bit tanner.



The Body Shop
Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder: Medium Matte
Retail Price: $22.95


This was the first bronzer I bought that was more on the expensive side. Unlike the previous one this is truly matte, and would be great for contouring. This shade (03) is perfect for me as I have a yellow undertone and light olive skin, however if you're on the darker side of olive i'd suggest you go for the shade darker as this can show up orange on the wrong skin tone. It's very pigmented so going through this whole thing will take you ages (granted you don't pack it on every single day). I also use this as a crease colour for my eye makeup.



NYC
Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder: Sunny
Retail Price: $3.50 (BeautyJoint)


I think everyone knows this one.. I can't say anything besides it being a cult favourite. After seeing all my favourite youtubers rave about this I just had to get my hands on it, and let me tell you I don't regret anything!
The reason I really love this is because it's soo affordable and it doesn't compromise the quality. It's pigmented, matte and from everyone I've seen use this - I'd say its a universal colour. Like The Body Shop one  I also use this for a crease colour and occasionally use it as an all over lid colour. Its gorgeous and no doubt my favourite out of my favourites!


Thats all for this post and I hope this has helped you in some way :)

Until next time,


No comments :

Post a Comment