Pages

Bella Box: Sport your Style (August 2014)

11.9.14



Hi guys!
I know this post is SUPER late but I havent had the time to post and really wanted to keep you guys updated on my Bella Bo adventure.



So August's theme was "Sport your Style" and basically was meant to have stuff that would assist when you're working out or playing sport.




Above is the items received in this months box and they are:
Aveeno Daily Moisurising  Lotion
Nue Reve De Miel Hand and Nail Cream
Burts Bees Radian Facial  Cleanser
Swisspers Facial Wipes
Australis Lipstick in Red
Bonus:
Palmers Cocoa Body Butter


Unlike last months box, the items received are actually relevent to the theme. My skin is pretty sensitve so I dont like trying new products out just for the sake of recieving them. By saying that i'll definately be putting the hand & nail cream, face wips and lipstick to good use.

In two weeks i'll be receiving my 3rd Bella Box, and this will determine whether or not i'll continue to subcribe to this service. So far its looking like a no but hopefully Septembers box will surprise me!


until then,


No comments :

Post a Comment